Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recommended by YouTube

I opened my YouTube account today and I was recommended a few videos on the initial page. The first one was an LCD TV comparison test in Hungarian. I was surprised by the recommendation. Not the Hungarian language as it is in my profile, but the topic: I never wrote or mentioned TVs on any of my blogs as I remember. Interesting, good algorithms. Anyway, it turned out to be a very good review because they put in some plus: the humor and something else. Just look at the preview picture down there and you’ll get the idea! Smile My favorites are these comments:

“I have no idea what she said but I watched the entire video :)”

“Could you make english subtitle please? the video is very good.”

“Good TV, but the girl is much more interesting :)”

Good initiative 220volt.hu! :)
Sorry for those who doesn’t understand Hungarian.

No comments: